Invoices are created from a job. Open an existing job or create a new job. At the bottom of the job page click the “Actions” button then click “New Invoice”
The New Invoice page will open and populate with data from the job page:
The invoice is ready, however you have several options to modify the invoice if needed:
- The Invoice number auto-populates with the next available number. You can edited the Invoice number if needed. It cannot be a duplicate invoice number.
- The “Bill To Address” and “Bill To Contact” can be changed if needed. The drops downs contain all the contacts and locations for the customer.
- Terms will default to which ever Terms are assigned to the customer in the Financial Details section of the customer page.
- Items will populate from the job page which have not already been invoiced. You can edit the invoice items, add more items or remove items. The Job Items will be updated if you modify the items here on the invoice page.
- Click “Email Options” to open the email section. Select the checkboxes for who you would like to email the invoice. The email will send you you save the invoice. See Default Email Settings for default subject and body to save time creating emails.
- To view your Invoice list click the “Customers” menu then click “Invoices”. Click on an invoice to edit.