Create an employee by either clicking the left side menu ‘Employees’ then ‘New Employee’ or the ‘New Employee’ button located at the top of the Employee List. Both will open the new employee page.
Creating an Employee
On the New Employee page you can enter the following information:
- Employee Details: The only required field is the employee first name. Enter any other details you want such as mobile phone and provider if you plan to send this employee text alerts.
- Address: Enter the address of the employee.
- Field Resource: If you want to be able to assign this employee to jobs, select this option. If selected, the employee will be displayed in the Field Resource dropdown on the job page. You also have the option to assign the employee a color code which will display in the calendar.
- Save: Make sure to click the ‘Save’ button when done!
- Review Employees Overview for a high level employee overview
Editing an Employee
To edit an employee click the left side menu ‘Employees’ then ‘Employee List’.
Your Employee List will display. Use the search feature to find the employee. When found, click anywhere in the row to open the Edit Employee page. Edit any of the information as needed. You will see menu tabs at the top of the Edit Employee page. Click the ‘Transactions’ tab to view transactions associated with the employee such as checks.
Don’t forget to click the ‘Save’ button at the bottom of the page if you made any edits!