Create a new Job in one of the following ways:
- Click the left side menu “New Job” in the My Home, Jobs, or Scheduling tab.
- Click the left side menu “New Job” on the Customer page (click on the Customer ID or Customer Name in the Customer List to open the Customer page).
- Double click an open time slot in the calendar Day View (from the Month view click on a date to open the Day view).
Edit a Job in one of the following ways:
- Click on the Job ID or Job Name in the Job List.
- Double click on the Job Appointment in the calendar.
- Open a Customer record and click Job List in the left side menu then click on a Job to edit.
Estimates, Work Orders, and Invoices are all created from a Job.
- On the Job page set the “Job Status” as Estimate, Work Order, Invoiced or other Job Status options to track Job progress.
- Create custom Job Status’s in the Admin tab.
- Sort the Job List in the Jobs tab by Status.
Creating an Estimate (Quote)
- Create a new Job and set the Job Status to “Estimate”.
- Enter the Job information and select the quantity for each Item needed.
- At the top or bottom of the Job page click “Create Estimate” to open Estimate page.
- Confirm the Estimate details and click “Save”.
- Click “Estimate PDF” to generate the Estimate PDF.
Creating a Work Order
- Create a Job with a “Job Status” of “Work Order” (or update an existing Job Status of an Estimate to Work Order).
- On the Job page click “Print Work Order” to generate a Work Order PDF.
Creating an Invoice
- Create a new Job or edit an existing Job and set the “Job Status” to “Invoiced”
- Update the Job information and select the quantity for each Item needed.
- At the top or bottom of the Job page click “Create Invoice” to open the Invoice page.
- Confirm the Invoice details and click “Save”.
- Click “Print Invoice” to generate the Invoice PDF.
Maintenance Contracts / Service Contracts
- Create a custom “Job Status” in the Admin tab such as “Contract”, “Maintenance Contract”, “Service Contract”, etc…
- Create a new Job and assign the Job Status. The Job List can be sorted by Job Status for easy tracking.
- Select the “Recurring” appointment option for the Job and set the frequency to match the Contract.
- If the Contract does not have a set frequency you can still create a Recurring appointment as a reminder for future service. Recurring appointment occurrences may be modified at any time when the service appointment is determined with your Customer.
- You can attach a signed Contract to the Job for easy access at any time. Job attachments can be added at the bottom of the Job page by clicking “Add Note and/or Attachment”.
- All lists have Reporting including the Customer List, Job List, Transaction List, etc…
- The Report buttons are located at the bottom right of each list. (the buttons will not appear if the list is empty)
- There are four Report formats: CSV, Excel, PDF, and HTML.
- Click on one of the Report format icons to open the data field export options.
- Select each data fields to include in the Report then click “Export”.