Easily create and schedule service jobs for your customers. Depending on your needs, the scheduling calendar is flexible to schedule by an available date and time or by a specific Field Resource’s availability.
Calendar Filters – there are several filters located at the top of the calendar in the Scheduling tab.
- Field Resource – use this filter to view the schedule of specific Field Resources and Crews:
- Select ‘UNASSIGNED’ in the drop down filter to display jobs that have been scheduled but do not yet have a Field Resource or Crew assigned.
- Select any Field Resource or Crew to display only their schedule.
- ‘All Resources’ will display all jobs which have been scheduled including unassigned, all Field Resources, and all Crews.
- Account Manager – use this filter to display only job appointments for customers assigned to the selected Account Manager.
- Color Code – this filter gives you the ability to select from four options of the job appointment background color. Colors can be assigned to Job Status, Location Zone, and Job Priority in the Admin tab. Colors can be assigned to Field Resources on the Employee or Vendor page.
- Job Status
- Field Resource
- Location Zone
- Job Priority
- Work Types – if you have the ‘Work Types’ feature activated in the Admin tab system system settings, you will see the Work Type filter. User this filter to only display job appointments .
- The ‘Day View’ will default to the current date. Click the Previous or Next button to view the schedule for another day.
- The ‘5 Day View’ displays the Schedule vertically for Monday through Friday.
- The ‘7 Day View’ displays the Schedule vertically for Monday through Sunday.
- The ‘Week View’ displays the week Schedule in the traditional Monday through Sunday layout.
- The ‘Month View’ displays the Schedule for the entire month.
- When in the Day View the ‘Return to Today’ button to return you to the current date.
Print Day’s Schedule – print the day’s work orders and to do’s to a PDF document which can be saved to your computer, printed, emailed, or faxed. Make sure the Day View is on the date you would like to print.
- Print a future or previous day’s schedule by clicking the Previous or Next button or click any date on the small calendar in the left side menu, then click ‘Print Day’s Schedule’.
- The document will contain the schedule for the selected Field Resource.
Print Week’s Schedule – print the week’s work orders and to do’s to a PDF which can be saved to your computer, printed, emailed, or faxed. Make sure the Week View is on the week you would like to print.
- Print a future or previous week’s Schedule by clicking the Previous or Next button or click any date on the small calendar in the left side menu, then click ‘Print Week’s Schedule’.
- The document will contain the schedule for the for the selected Field Resource.
Create a new Job – There are two ways to create a new job and schedule it:
- Click the ‘Create a new Job’ left side menu to open the new job page. Select an existing customer from the ‘Customer’ drop down or create a new customer by selecting ‘Click Here To Enter New Customer’ in the drop down. Enter any job details, appointment time, assign a Field Resource, add Job Items (the only required data field is the customer).
- Double Click on an open time slot in the Calendar to open the New Job page and the date and time fields will be auto-populated. You may change the date and time if needed.
- Click and hold on a Job Appointment in the calendar to drag and drop to another date and time. An appointment may be dragged and dropped in each calendar view.
Recurring Job Appointments
- To set up Recurring Appointments for a Job, check the ‘Recurring Appointment’ check box on the New Job or Edit Job page. This will activate the ‘Frequency’ button. Click the Frequency button and select the desired recurring frequency. The options are similar to most standard calendars such as Microsoft Outlook.
Multiple Job Appointments
- To create multiple appointments to complete a job select the ‘Add Appointment’ left side menu on the Edit Job page. You have the ability to create as many appointments as needed which will be listed in Appointment List. A different Field Resource may be assigned to each appointment if needed.
Editing a Job
- Double click the job appointment in the calendar to open the job. Make the desired changes and save.
- Click and hold on a job appointment in the calendar to drag and drop to another date and time. An appointment may be dragged and dropped in each calendar view.