By default, Bella FSM will use the email address of the users Employee or Vendor profile as the ‘From’ email address and the first and last name as the email ‘Display Name’ when sending emails. If there is not an email in the users profile then the From address will be email@example.com.
If you have multiple users in your account and would like emails to be sent using the same From email address and Display Name then enter a ‘From Email’ and ‘Display Name’ in the Company Email section in the Admin tab. Using the Company Email feature is optional. To set a Company Email click the ‘Admin’ tab and scroll down on the settings page to the ‘Company Email” section:
IMPORTANT! – If you use the Company Email feature, after you save the settings go to the User List and edit each username and set the ‘Email From address’ drop down to ‘Company Email’ or ‘User Email’. Selecting ‘Company Email’ will use the Company Email address. Selecting ‘User Email’ will override this setting and use the email address from the users employee or vendor profile. In other words, you can have a group of users, such as a support team or call center to send from the company email address and other users that send from their employee or vendor profile email address.
SMTP Email Settings
- WARNING! This is an advanced setting and optional.
- Only use this feature if you are familiar how to configure email servers or ask your IT team.
- If you would like to send emails through your email server instead of Bella’s email servers then enter the SMTP values below.
- Make sure to research the correct values to enter. The SMTP username and password are NOT your Bella username and password.
- Also, be sure to enter a value for the Company Email ‘Display Name’ in addition to the SMTP values.