Bella FSM has several System Settings. The settings are optional and already set to the defaults when you first create your account, however, we suggest reviewing the options. Click on the ‘Admin’ tab and scroll down on the Settings page to the ‘System Settings’ section:
- Time Zone – select your timezone in the drop down. Setting your timezone is not required, however it will place the correct time stamp on reports and notes entered in the system. Also, if you have multiple users in your account who are located in different timezones, set the appropriate timezone in their Employee or Vendor profile.
- Currency – select your currency which will display the appropriate currency symbol on work orders, estimates, quotes, and invoices.
- Date Format – select your preferred date format to display in the software.
Next are several feature activation checkboxes. These features are all optional.
- Display Equipment Tab – select this option to display the ‘Equipment’ tab along the top main menu bar. The Equipment List contains all of the Customer Equipment you service for easy access and reporting. Equipment can also be used to track company equipment used when providing service for a customer.
- Work Types – selecting this option will activate the ‘Work Type’ feature. You have the option to assign one or more Work Types (skill Set) to a Job. The Field Resource pick list below will only display Field Resources which are assigned to the selected Work Type(s). Also, the Job Item list will only display Items with the assigned Work Types. Custom ‘Work Types’ may be created in the Admin tab left side menus and assigned to Employees, Vendors, and Items.
- Job Name Auto Populate – selecting this option will auto populate the Job Name with the customer address when creating a new job. This feature is helpful for businesses who wish to track jobs by address.
- Display Inventory Tab – if you use a lot of inventory parts then select this option. It will display an ‘Inventory’ tab to help manage your inventory. Inventory parts will still be listed in the Accounting tab Item List.
- Multiple Inventory Sites – if you want to track inventory located in multiple sites then select this option. The Item list will include an ‘Inventory Site’ filter and you will have the ability to transfer inventory from site to site. Also, if you integrate with QuickBooks and you use Advanced Inventory and ‘Multiple Inventory Sites’ is enable this feature must be activated in Bella.
- Inventory Transfer Confirmation – select this option to require the receiving inventory site to ‘confirm’ they received the inventory and now responsible for it.
- Classes – if you use the ‘Class’ feature in QuickBooks and plan to integrate with QuickBooks select this option. In the Accounting tab left side menus ‘Class List’ and ‘New Class’ will appear. Create the same Class Names as you created in QuickBooks. You can assign the Class when creating an invoice in Bella. When you export your invoices to QuickBooks the Class will be included.