Tasks are a simple way to assign and track duties. If a Task is assigned to a User it will be displayed in their ‘Personal Dashboard’ until marked complete. A Task may be associated to a job, customer, or a general task to be performed.
View the Task List by clicking the left side menu ‘Tasks’ then ‘Task List’. The Task list can by filtered by clicking the funnel icon in the column header:
- Assigned To – filter by who the Task is assigned to.
- Priority – filter by task priority.
- Status – filter by task status.
- The three filters may be used in combination with each other.
Create a New Task – click the ‘New Task’ button at the top of the list, fill in the required fields and save.
- The job and customer fields are not required since a Task does not have to be associated to a job or customer. For example, a Task can be assigned to an employee or vendor to pick up supplies.
Edit a Task – Click on the Task in the list to open the edit page, make the required changes and save.