To do’s are a way to communicate and assign tasks. If a To do is assigned to a user it will be viewable to that user on their ‘My Home’ page until marked complete. A To do may be associated to a job, customer, or a general task to be performed. To do’s are included on the Day and Week Schedule Summary PDF document.
To do’s List – The To do list is the first page displayed when a User clicks the To do’s tab. It contains a complete list for the entire Company. The table may be sorted by clicking the Assigned Employee, Due Date, Priority, or Status column headings. The To do’s list can by filter using the drop downs at the top of the list:
- View – Filter by To do’s assigned to an individual employee or all To do’s for your Company.
- Priority – Filter by priority of “All”, “Low”, “Normal”, or “High”.
- Status – Filter by status of “All”, “Not Started”, In Progress”, “Completed”, “Waiting on Someone Else”, or “Deferred”.
- The three filters may be used in combination with each other.
Create a New To do – Select the New To do menu, fill in the required fields and save.
- The job and customer fields are not required since a To do does not have to be associated to a job or customer. For example, a To do can be assigned to an employee or vendor to pick up office supplies.
Edit a To do – Click on the To do description in the table to open the edit page, make the required changes and save.