The ‘My Home’ tab is your personal dashboard. The My Home page is unique to the logged in user and only displays the users assigned jobs and to do’s. You may also schedule a new Job by selecting the left side New Job menu or double clicking directly on an open time slot in the calendar. Quickly update job details by clicking on a job appointment in the calendar or the Job ID or Job Name in the My Job’s list.
Color Code – this filter gives you the ability to select from four options of the job appointment background color. Colors can be assigned to Job Status, Location Zone, and Job Priority in the Admin tab. Colors can be assigned to Field Resources on the Employee or Vendor page.
- Job Status
- Field Resource
- Location Zone
- Job Priority
- The ‘Day View’ will default to the current date. Click the Previous or Next button to view the schedule for another day.
- The ‘5 Day View’ displays the Schedule vertically for Monday through Friday.
- The ‘7 Day View’ displays the Schedule vertically for Monday through Sunday.
- The ‘Week View’ displays the week Schedule in the traditional Monday through Sunday layout.
- The ‘Month View’ displays the Schedule for the entire month.
- When in the Day View the ‘Return to Today’ button to return you to the current date.
Print Day’s Schedule – print the day’s work orders and to do’s to a PDF document which can be saved to your computer, printed, emailed, or faxed. Make sure the Day View is on the date you would like to print.
- Print a future or previous day’s schedule by clicking the Previous or Next button or click any date on the small calendar in the left side menu, then click ‘Print Day’s Schedule’.
- The document will contain the schedule for the selected Field Resource.
Print Week’s Schedule – print the week’s work orders and to do’s to a PDF which can be saved to your computer, printed, emailed, or faxed. Make sure the Week View is on the week you would like to print.
- Print a future or previous week’s Schedule by clicking the Previous or Next button or click any date on the small calendar in the left side menu, then click ‘Print Week’s Schedule’.
- The document will contain the schedule for the for the selected Field Resource.
My Jobs is a list of jobs which are assigned to you. The Job Start Date turns red when past the current date. This is a reminder to you which jobs are in progress. To update the job click on the Job Name or Job ID in the list which will open the Edit Job page. Your assigned Jobs will be displayed on this list until the Job Status is changed to Closed.
My To do’s is a list of To do’s assigned to you. The Due Date turns red when past the current date. Once you have completed your To do, check the Completed box in the list and it will be removed. If you would like to modify or add notes to the To do, click on the To do Description which will open the To do Edit page.
Quick View – A quick way to find a Customer or Job. Each Customer and Job have a unique ID.
- Customer ID – Enter the Customer ID and click the green arrow which will open the Edit Customer page.
- Job ID – Enter the Job ID and click the green arrow which will open the Edit Job page.
New Calendar Event – this menu is used to place an event on the calendar which blocks out that time period. For example, a calendar event could be personal time for a dentist or doctor’s appointment or an internal business meeting.
Create a new Job – there are two ways to create a new job in the My Home tab and schedule it:
- Click the ‘Create a new Job’ left side menu to open the new job page. Select an existing customer from the ‘Customer’ drop down or create a new customer by selecting ‘Click Here To Enter New Customer’ in the drop down. Enter any job details, appointment time, assign a Field Resource, add Job Items (the only required data field is the customer).
- Double Click on an open time slot in the Calendar to open the New Job page and the date and time fields will be auto-populated. You may change the date and time if needed.
- Click and hold on a Job Appointment in the calendar to drag and drop to another date and time. An appointment may be dragged and dropped in each calendar view.
Recurring Job Appointments
- To set up Recurring Appointments for a Job, check the ‘Recurring Appointment’ check box on the New Job or Edit Job page. This will activate the ‘Frequency’ button. Click the Frequency button and select the desired recurring frequency. The options are similar to most standard calendars such as Microsoft Outlook.
Multiple Job Appointments
- To create multiple appointments to complete a job select the ‘Add Appointment’ left side menu on the Edit Job page. You have the ability to create as many appointments as needed which will be listed in Appointment List. A different Field Resource may be assigned to each appointment if needed.
Editing a Job
- Double click the job appointment in the calendar and the edit job page will open. Make the desired changes and save.
- Click and hold on a job appointment in the calendar to drag and drop to another date and time.